Saturday, July 5, 2008

Here We Are

This, I think, is the first song i have ever written. So don't blame me if it's bad....

Where, where can it begin?
And how, how may I know when?
Maybe it's not clear now,
But I'll know then
So I don't have all the answers yet
But I can find them soon
'Cause I'll just keep looking 'round
'Til I find you.
I think I see you everywhere
But I just don't realize
That you're the one that's standing there,
in front of my eyes
So i'm trying hard to find out how,
how I can get to you.
But I'll just keep looking 'round
'Til I find you.
I go to school and there you are
And I can finally see
That you and I were meant to be so here we...are


the chorus' are in lime green...i can't wait to hear what you guys think!
~KaitieBell

4 comments:

cass said...

that's good kait!!! i wuv it!!!!!!! (ps it should be "this is the first song i've ever WRITTEN not WROTE" but i dont care lol)

KaitieBell said...

fine, i'll change it

haylee ann (: said...

lol! smooth cass. i like it kait! its good! i wanna hear it!

http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates

its a free website that has templates for your blog! check it out!

cass said...

ha ha thanks kait. u know how those things bug me. luv u tonz